Due to the large proportion of foreign clients at Juslaws & Consult, we have gained a vast wealth of experience and knowledge advising our clients on marriage registrations, wills, adoptions, divorces and prenup agreements between Thai and non-Thai persons.
We always aim to resolve matters in the most conciliatory and cost-effective manner. Juslaws & Consult provides advice on all aspects of Thai family law, and we have extensive experience in drafting alimony claims and dealing with custody disputes.
Family law is a broad area that covers diverse issues such as civil unions, marriage, legal separations, contested and uncontested divorces, domestic and foreign adoptions, and parental custody of children among others. Our Family Law Services cover:
- Child Adoption
- Child Custody
- Pre-Marital Agreement
- Wills/Estate Administration
In the field of Family Law the most recent cases handled by our lawyers at Juslaws & Consult were:
- A Pre Nuptial Agreement, Marriage and Divorce of an American citizen in Thailand
- A successful case representing a British citizen in a Divorce case and obtaining 100% custody in Thailand.
- A successful case representing an American citizen in a Divorce case and obtaining 100% custody in Thailand.
- A successful case representing a foreigner to get 100% custody of a child from deceased parents. This is the 1st case in the history of Thailand
- A successful case representing a Taiwanese citizen to get a divorce and litigate against a Filipino citizen who was previously married in Philippines.
- A successful case representing a British citizen in obtaining 100% custody of two children
- A successful case representing a Thai citizen to obtain a divorce of a Korean citizen and get 100% custody in Thailand
- Advice on a Pre Nuptial Agreement and Registration of Marriage of a Spanish and Thai citizen