Thailand has been maintaining its reputation as a business-friendly country for foreign investment and has proved it by becoming the center of commerce in Southeast Asia. The BOI Thailand promotion aims to attract more foreign business investments in the public services and public utilities sectors.
The major driving force behind Thailand’s economic growth is robust human capital.
Industries like Research and Development, Tech, IT, Food Innovation, Engineering Design and others require the availability of technical support. Every year, there are roughly 250,000 vocational and university graduates in Science and Technology-related fields. Thailand has been ranked highest for several factors related to employment and talent development in Asia.
The Thai Government in conjuction with the BOI Thailand is committed to promoting public services and the public utilities sectors. To stimulate investment, it offers a wide range of fiscal and non-tax incentives.
- Public and basic services
- Natural gas station
- Mass transit systems and transportation of bulk goods
- Logistics service centers
- International headquarters: IHQ
- International trading centers: ITC
- Trade and investment support offices: TISO
- Energy Service Company (ESCO)
- Real estate development for industrial use
- Cloud services
- Research and development
- Engineering design
- Scientific laboratories
- Calibration services
- Product sterilization services
- Recycling and reuse of unwanted materials
- Waste treatment or disposal
- Vocational training centers
- Thai motion picture production
- Motion picture support services
- Tourism promotion services
- Activities to support tourism